Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Click Here to Login

Old 12-11-2010, 05:34 PM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
lol uh oh, i got that check a couple weeks ago...

Old 12-20-2010, 11:42 PM  

Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Just a heads up that Bank of America is a horrible lender.

They do not answer phone calls, e-mails, they stall, do not meet close dates, do not communicate at all. Overall worst experience of any business in my life.

It's also like they are obligated to do loan applications by proxy of some Federal rule but convey tactics to force borrowers to abandon the loan process eventually.
I wouldn't use BofA for anything. The next big wikileaks is supposed to air their dirty laundry and BofA won't process any payments made to support wikileaks. They're as bad as Chase or any of the other world bank members.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:45 AM  

Alameda, Ca.
I was told of a refi that opened in July that still hasn't closed.
The person handling it moved up in the company with nobody
handling the refi, what a crock.
So far it sounds like a 95% bad experience track record.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:35 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I hate BOA, they kept screwing up my balance, then charging me, then resolving it, after three months of that I went and withdrew my money and shut my account down. One of the ladies in the San Marcos Branch is clearly inebriated every time I'm in there as well.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:23 PM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
I've always been a USAA member (A+++++++!) but both the exwife and current gf are BoA members and just being an observer, I know I will never use their service. Their banking 'service' seems amateur at best.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:33 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
They ended up giving us what money we paid them for the appraisal back which was great but honestly we should have gotten a box of chocolate and card for the hassle and waste of time they put us through only.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:26 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardner View Post
Hi
I have also read that all mortgages in the USA have a clause that protects the banks in case of hyperinflation. The bank will have the right to increase the interest rate on fixed rate mortgages. Have you ever heard of such a thing?
I personally know several people who have a similar kind of views about the bank of America.
That would make sense.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:09 PM  

Rural STL, MO
We got out of banking with Satan of America 15 years ago, and I'll be damned if 10 years later my mortgage didn't wind up on their desk when they purchased Countrywide.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:29 PM  
Poison Idea

The simple fact that they loosened their standards for their checking so that illegals could get accounts with them has kept me from ever using them for anything. Let alone half the horror stories you hear from them.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:14 AM  

My friend was working in this bank and he was telling me about all the profits that people are getting who are having their accounts in the bank.

But, here I am getting some other update about Bank of America which is very negative.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Bookmark this Page!