Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-07-2011, 11:45 AM  

I have my mortgage with them (BOA) and after 9 months they backed out even though they currently have my mortgage. Go figure they blamed it on the building but financed an apartment directly above me. Go figure I think they stalled to keep me in my ARM mortgage. Can I sue?

Old 04-07-2011, 12:27 PM  
fustrated genius

I would not hire a thief to "guard" my money or possessions. I wouldn't hire Bank of America to handle my money or to loan me anything. Legal or not, a thief is a thief, and a crook is a crook.

History: 1906 San Francisco quake, a state of emergency was declared and everyone was ordered to evacuate. Bank of Italy owner smuggled out cash in wagons hidden underneath "essentials" and charged high interest rates because most other banks, went belly up because their money burned up. Bank of Italy later changed it's name to Bank of America, still taking advantage of the less fortunate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Italy_(USA)

Old 04-28-2011, 03:35 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
when Bank of America bought the bank i was happy using (Bank One), they turned to crap. i refuse to use another bank ever again. i am very happy with my standing with my credit union and they way they have handled my questions/concerns in the past. they arent 'free', they are FREE. like a bank should be.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:04 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I've been seeing them more and more in the news.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:17 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post
I wont use bank of america for anything, they give home loans to known Illegals
Exactly why I don't
Old 06-29-2011, 02:13 AM  
I Sank Your Battleship

Tucson, Arrenizona
Unfortunately I know all this and they have messed with my money and screwed me way to many times. But thing were worse when I did my banking with Wells Fargo. Between the two of them I have probably lost around $10,000 and I don't what to do anymore about it. BOA was decent to me when I was in the Army but now I really can't stand them. They don't help with anything, it seems now all they want to do is find a way to steal my money. So can anyone suggest a good bank to me?
Old 06-30-2011, 12:07 AM  
Clown

Casa Grande, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNukemYJ View Post
Unfortunately I know all this and they have messed with my money and screwed me way to many times. But thing were worse when I did my banking with Wells Fargo. Between the two of them I have probably lost around $10,000 and I don't what to do anymore about it. BOA was decent to me when I was in the Army but now I really can't stand them. They don't help with anything, it seems now all they want to do is find a way to steal my money. So can anyone suggest a good bank to me?
USAA or a small local credit union. Shop around of course for the credit unions. If I didn't have a fear of giving one institution total control of all my finances, everything would be going through USAA.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:41 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Chris,

You can join USAA since you were in the Army.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:29 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
USAA was great to me. Helped me get my truck with no money down and no payments for quite a while :]
Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 PM  
Clown

Casa Grande, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
USAA was great to me. Helped me get my truck with no money down and no payments for quite a while :]
They financed my jeep 2% lower than the next competitior. That competitor was my credit union that I have been using for almost 20 years. The only negative thing I have ever heard about them (which I don't consider it a negative) is if you miss payments and such they come after you like you stole something!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.