Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-19-2017, 07:32 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
lots of houses and apartments

I've been reading on websites and in various publications about how there isn't much in the way of small housing stock available or inexpensive apartments. I guess western Hamilton County/Cincinnati is an exception. There are houses, apartments and condos of every size and design and age imaginable available here, many for very low prices.
Yes, the millennials will complain that these locations aren't cool enough for them, but it seems to me that if they start moving into these sites, wouldn't they eventually become "cool"?
Heck, there's even a tiny home a couple of blocks from here for sale. And it's a REAL one, not one of those silly wooden trailers on wheels. It's a storage shed that was remade into a house.

Old 07-09-2017, 08:04 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
article in july 9 enquirer

It says that real estate prices are still lower in western Hamilton County compared to the east side.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...ion/442798001/

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.