Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-12-2011, 12:02 AM  
Traveler

realtors

what can be thought of a real estate corporation that has an employee--thought to be great--and he doesn't even know enough to apologize when he makes a mistake?

not much--not much

he can turn it on professionally but in his personal life--he is low as they come.

the way of the world

I know I would never deal with anyone from this company---should they be told?

guess not--that is what they like--a rainmaker---pure crap of a person but what do they care.

I know he has ruined their reputation with me and i will pass this fyi along any chance i get--and anyway i can.

one bad apple---and the whole company is discredited.

he is perfect filth---pensacola---email me if you want to know.

i have known him from high school---wasn't so great then---retired military--a lot worse now. i feel for anyone in Pensacola, i really do--some good people in the military--but most are not fully developed. machines--he loves machines---people he could care less about unless he can get the money.

bad, bad realtor----bad, bad, human being.

that is what is wrong with the world. no way to expose true character ---he likes sex--I can tell you that---machines, money, sex. and his offspring---blech---he reproduced. used his wife---married 25/30 years and got tired of her. wanted more, more, more--an absolute baby of a man. 'LTC'---proud of that---he should not be. Army--not so good ---not so good.

jmo.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Real Estate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads