Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Click Here to Login

Old 11-03-2010, 05:13 PM  

ottawa, ont
No need to hurry

Wait it out. No need to rush in to marriage. Many people in Quebec never formally get married but live happily together forever.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:04 PM  
Poison Idea

uh who said anything about marriage?

Old 11-03-2010, 09:08 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
uh who said anything about marriage?

It's ok, alot of people have a fear of commitment, nothing to be a shamed of.

Lmao, I joke.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:47 AM  

Paron, Arkansas
I guess you and she are the only folks that can answer the question. Does she have her head on straight? Are both y'all being realistic about your future together? What are her plans/goals for her life? I have known many folks that at 18 have their life planned out. Y'all were friends before and that is a good thing. Because you will need it. I say give it a shot and be mature enough so that you both know that if it does not work you were friends first.
Old 11-22-2010, 12:04 PM  

Glendale, Arizona
Yeah, that age gap is huge at that age. if she was 23 you 27 the 4 years wouldn't mean anything. But really, either she is really mature, possible, or you are really immature, more likely.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:42 PM  

Roanoke Rapids, NC
The next time you commit statutory rape....don't admit it on a public forum. The FBI is probably looking for you right now

This was only a joke. had this been an actual statement it would not have been followed with this message. Again...this is only joke, there is no need to panic or trample people, make poo in your shorts, or hide in a closet.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:18 PM  

Guelph, ON
From my experiences women are crazy and will only use you to suit their selfish needs. This being said I dont want to scare you off from her if she is indeed as sincere as you are. If you feel that you have a good thing going what does it matter what others say? only you will know whats best for yourself. best of luck!
Old 11-29-2010, 03:18 PM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Beware: She has reached the age at which she thinks she knows EVERYTHING, and will soon discover she knows NOTHING and freak out about EVERYTHING, when it's really NOTHING to get so uptight about. Meanwhile, she will try to control you and get you to alienate all of your friends. And then, just wait until she hits 29 and worries about turning 30 and starts with the whole "the clock is ticking" thing. And they say a woman matures at 36...nope, the biggest babies of all!

You figure it out.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:11 PM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
18 is fine if you just plan on getting your rocks off on a regular basis, but tha tis not something you should tool around with on an emotional level. She will not be the same person in 3 years that she is today.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:29 AM  

Have fun, enjoy life you only live once...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Bookmark this Page!