Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-27-2011, 12:10 PM  

Duncan, Oklahoma, (formerly So, California)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
See In my humble opinion #1 10/28/11
Yes, I've read #1 and #2...

Old 11-27-2011, 04:31 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
My advice. It happened its over it's in the past.

To be blunt (which I am very good at)

1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
2. Stop whining about it.
2. Make it happen.
4. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I hate women who feel sorry for themselves. Or ones that play the poor woo is me look what this evil guy did. I like strong women. Most men want a women that can take care of herself.

Do you have a friend you can go out to dinner with? What about movies? No one says you have to be married or in a relationship to be happy. Try something new. Something you always wanted to do but just never did. Go jump out of an airplane or white water rafting. Go shoot a full auto rifle. Go on a cruise. Forget about him. The more you do the happier you will be and the less you will think about him.

I got married and shipped off to the military not three days after I left my wife and daughter her mother caught her in bed with my best friend having sex with my daughter in the room. No one told me about it. She moved back to Texas with me and kept cheating on me with guys in my platoon. Sure I went through a time where I was depressed it lasted about 3 week still I figured out that life was much simpler without her around. She was a worse mother than a wife and now my kids live with me and have a great life. They don't want to live with her.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:10 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Yes, I've read #1 and #2...
OK? Was there a question? I didn't write this myself but fot the most part I agree with everything that's said.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:19 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
OK? Was there a question? I didn't write this myself but fot the most part I agree with everything that's said.
Yes, you did note that you weren't the writter but wish you could take the credit.
I also agree with you agreeing about most of what was said.

I was referring to the cut off end to it. It was starting to get interesting.

No resonse was required, I just needed something to say........or.........as a woman would do...get the last word in...
Old 11-28-2011, 07:20 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Yes, you did note that you weren't the writter but wish you could take the credit.
I also agree with you agreeing about most of what was said.

I was referring to the cut off end to it. It was starting to get interesting.

No resonse was required, I just needed something to say........or.........as a woman would do...get the last word in...
OK. Got it. It's just that I put the post in reverse order. My mistake.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:48 AM  

Charlottesville, VA
Well said!

I especially like your advice to get out and try something new.

I have never met anyone with a life that is perfect and wonderful. I find those who appear to have had the perfect life end up being the ones who have suppressed the most. We've all got our stories and we've all had tough times. I certainly have my share of stories with men breaking my heart and letting me down in some way - right from my own father, brother and men I've dated .... BUT we gotta move on and allow the tough experiences to mold us into someone more beautiful and strong.

I have every reason to hate men, but I have made the choice not to. Instead, I have found men who are in my life and I have allowed them to rebuild my confidence in men in general. There are some wonderful men in this world with big hearts and kind souls.

The way I see my life is that I would not change the person I am now and I know that all my experiences have made me into that person, so I would not change all those experiences despite how tough they were. I could wallow in self pity because I was dealt a tough hand or I could pick up the cards and play the hand.

This is a good thread! I can't believe I didn't come across it before!

I love your post mrmurdoc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
My advice. It happened its over it's in the past.

To be blunt (which I am very good at)

1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
2. Stop whining about it.
2. Make it happen.
4. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

I hate women who feel sorry for themselves. Or ones that play the poor woo is me look what this evil guy did. I like strong women. Most men want a women that can take care of herself.

Do you have a friend you can go out to dinner with? What about movies? No one says you have to be married or in a relationship to be happy. Try something new. Something you always wanted to do but just never did. Go jump out of an airplane or white water rafting. Go shoot a full auto rifle. Go on a cruise. Forget about him. The more you do the happier you will be and the less you will think about him.

I got married and shipped off to the military not three days after I left my wife and daughter her mother caught her in bed with my best friend having sex with my daughter in the room. No one told me about it. She moved back to Texas with me and kept cheating on me with guys in my platoon. Sure I went through a time where I was depressed it lasted about 3 week still I figured out that life was much simpler without her around. She was a worse mother than a wife and now my kids live with me and have a great life. They don't want to live with her.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:05 AM  

mntgirl...
Are you sure that your not a marriage counsilor????
Old 11-28-2011, 08:57 AM  

Charlottesville, VA
Quote:
mntgirl...
Are you sure that your not a marriage counsilor????
haha... definitely not a counselor of any kind... never even been married... just a lot of bad experiences that have caused me to make some tough life decisions and give myself a few attitude checks

if i had responded to this post a couple years ago it would have been with a completely different and very negative hateful attitude. glad i'm not like that anymore.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Bookmark this Page!

« men | Siblings »

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.