Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-25-2011, 12:03 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana
i think a "tiny little crush" is basically a catalyst. when you are in a relationship for a long time you take a lot of things for granted, not always realizing that that's what you do. a "tiny little crush" lets you look at your relationship from the outside, lets you decide if you like what you see. if you don't like it you may want to try to fix it - or break up and leave...

the result is not always negative though. my "tiny little crush" made me realize once again how truly awesome my man is. i never acted on my crush, of course, but i'm glad it happened.
look at you all deliah like..

Old 10-25-2011, 12:04 AM  

edit: delilah, like the radio show

Old 10-25-2011, 10:14 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
I really have no idea. I understand the love morphs into hate but why? I've hurt & been hurt but I don't hate lost love. It's a painful process and nothing appears to be gained by detesting the same person you were in love with 6 months earlier.
The two are not very different.

Both require an event, passion, absence of logic, dependence on emotion, infatuation with another, reciprocation from the other party.

The only difference it seems is the end result.

I agree blucher, I don't hate those I've loved, but I see it different than most. No one event makes or breaks a relationship. The end is not how something should be remembered either. No goodbye is pleasant. You don't go on vacation and only remember the drive back.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Relationships
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads