Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-08-2011, 08:28 AM  
Yeah I am awesomeness :/

Moab, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

OK
There I knew it!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:10 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybum View Post
Well I don't actually find it a real big deal to believe or not. Life is life, we live it the best we can & we all die in the end so what the heck difference does it make, absolutely none when no one really knows whats going to happen in the end.
Show me some proof one way or the other & I am happy to look at it
Seeking Proof is the stumbling block to non-believers and believers as well. It's one of things....I would show you if I could. You don't see for a reason...a reason that has nothing to do with you or me.

With that being said, I find solace, and you should to, by the fact that you're open, or "happy", to consider the possibilities.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:09 PM  

Moab, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
Seeking Proof is the stumbling block to non-believers and believers as well. It's one of things....I would show you if I could. You don't see for a reason...a reason that has nothing to do with you or me.

With that being said, I find solace, and you should to, by the fact that you're open, or "happy", to consider the possibilities.
Yeah' I guess so
Old 03-10-2011, 02:21 PM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

Has this turned into another of those I beileve, I don't believe threads? Cuz... I thought I heard something about aliens... Could god be one? I don't know. Who is God?
Old 03-10-2011, 02:59 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by M22KLARS View Post
Has this turned into another of those I beileve, I don't believe threads? Cuz... I thought I heard something about aliens... Could god be one? I don't know. Who is God?
Yes, God is alien!

Alien = estrange: arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness
Click to View Search Results for define:alien - Google Search define:alien - Google Search

"Who is God?...surely you mean "what" is God? You ask as if you might have known Him at one time. Be careful, in His book, He states that what He starts He will finish. Cake on one's face, divinely applied or not, is still cake on one's face. Just say'n...
Old 03-10-2011, 03:01 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by addie View Post
Could be time traveler's.
i agree with time tavelers!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:57 AM  
Dimensional Flux

Groinsboro, Tarheel
The flip side being God reversed is Dog and dogs are claimed to be Mans Best Friend.
---
Intelligent Design created all we see and hear and Evolution then proceeded, however WHAT created that which created US??
---
The Theocracy thread isn't this one.
This thread specifically seeks answers to COULD GOD BE A ALIEN?

Aren't Dogs (and thus ALL ANIMALS) of Alien design?
Old 03-12-2011, 08:22 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank_doubt View Post
The flip side being God reversed is Dog and dogs are claimed to be Mans Best Friend.Way too lofty for me!
---
Intelligent Design created all we see and hear and Evolution then proceeded, however WHAT created that which created US?? Supposedly, "WHAT'S HIS NAME" is eternally existent. That....means....He....existed...before...."anythi ng".
---
The Theocracy thread isn't this one. Yep, you're right there!
This thread specifically seeks answers to COULD GOD BE A ALIEN? OK then, NO, He could not! Mods, you may now close the thread.

Aren't Dogs (and thus ALL ANIMALS) of Alien design? Hmmmmm, maybe you've got a point, but what about everything else? I've got it...."WHAT'S HIS NAME" created everything else but the animals. Yeah, that makes sense.
OK then......
Old 03-18-2011, 11:54 PM  

Moab, Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank_doubt View Post
The flip side being God reversed is Dog and dogs are claimed to be Mans Best Friend.
---
Intelligent Design created all we see and hear and Evolution then proceeded, however WHAT created that which created US??
---
The Theocracy thread isn't this one.
This thread specifically seeks answers to COULD GOD BE A ALIEN?

Aren't Dogs (and thus ALL ANIMALS) of Alien design?
Old 07-27-2011, 04:35 PM  

yes ,this piggy can!
Could god be an alien? no seriously, could he?-230805_10150187538495976_119384735975_7460029_5176882_n.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.