Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-27-2011, 05:00 PM  

FLY THAT IS!

Old 07-27-2011, 05:20 PM  

RED JEEP: I too saw the video" ANCIENT ALIENS ". also there was a book called" The 12th planet" I found it very interesting as well. In my art history studies we had studied art from Iraq, from the birth of civilization.The pieces of art point to such an ancient visitations. The aliens didnt mate with apes, like the bible myth tells it, these beings found the daughters of man attractive and mated with them. (maybe not physically , but DNA alteration to improve the race? Why ? to make a better productive slave that they needed? The myths of other civilization speak of the same stories. Descended from the sky , in a fiery chariot. How would we describe something from the future so advanced , other than with our own modest terms.Ok its a myth ,but its an interesting one and makes one think.

Old 07-27-2011, 06:46 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurecoast View Post
The aliens didnt mate with apes, like the bible myth tells it,
OK, I'll bite. Which bible verse states that aliens mated with apes?
Old 07-27-2011, 07:36 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
OK, I'll bite. Which bible verse states that aliens mated with apes?
Well, if the Christian Deity is an alien, then I'm gonna have to go with every passage that references immaculate conception.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:15 PM  

Hillman: THAT, was NOT the bible reference. It was a reference to post #8 "aliens (gods) mated with the primates on the earth to create modern man. ( ok apes are included in that category)
The bible refernce was "that, the sons of gods , (aliens)saw the daughters of man and found them to their liking and mated with them" but I am sure that you already knew that)
Old 07-28-2011, 01:27 PM  

It does look like our modern stealth fighter jets with those wings and the rudder like tail ,but what are those 4 pipe looking things can be by the tail? Any ideas anyone?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:44 PM  

Why would it be so impossible? What makes US think that we are the only ones in the whole darn Universe and there are none far more advanced ?
I for one do not believe all that we were thought , open mind is needed to consider all possibilities , and then too, we are cannot be sure of any of it.
Consider, that science fiction of today is the science of tomorrow. That had proven itself to be.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:41 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurecoast View Post
Hillman: THAT, was NOT the bible reference. It was a reference to post #8 "aliens (gods) mated with the primates on the earth to create modern man. ( ok apes are included in that category)
The bible refernce was "that, the sons of gods , (aliens)saw the daughters of man and found them to their liking and mated with them" but I am sure that you already knew that)
Scripture correctly stated is as follows:Genesis 6:4

4There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

It states "sons of God"..... not "sons of gods".

So, you feel that the "sons of God" are aliens and not.....let's say, angels? How about the "giants"? Were they aliens as well? How about the last of the same verse referring to "mighty men which were of old, men of renown"? Am I to suppose that man came from aliens?...and we are just aliens being called men?

Have you ever seen the movie Giant (1956 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ....see any similarities there?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:05 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Did it ever occur to "anyone", and I've never heard this before,
that "GOD" created the "Aliens", TOO!

THE BIBLE YELLOW PAGES:

http://dalesdesigns.net/yellow_pages.htm

THE BIBLE ONLINE:
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/www/Bible/

AN AUDIO BIBLE ONLINE:

http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html
Old 07-29-2011, 06:25 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaberryeagle View Post
Did it ever occur to "anyone", and I've never heard this before,
that "GOD" created the "Aliens", TOO!

God?s Yellow Pages
God, or as scripture states, Jesus, created everything. There's a lot of "redefining" going on today, but I think everything still means everything.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.