Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-29-2011, 06:37 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
God, or as scripture states, Jesus, created everything. There's a lot of "redefining" going on today, but I think everything still means everything.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:50 AM  

Teaberryeagle: Yes , GOD would have created the Aliens too. If they ever existed. The fallen angels as well, could they be the Aliens ? Who knows we werent there. IT is here say .I for one read, but do not believe in myths that are passed down by word of mouth, then written, and taken for granted as the absolute truth by the early indoctrinated , misled generations.

Old 08-02-2011, 12:12 PM  

Could be Hillman. as for the sons of , God /Gods.. its the same idea .If its to be believed ... They liked what they saw.. :-) they being Angels , Giants or Aliens. They mated and they produced man with a higher intelligence.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:28 AM  
Dimensional Flux

Groinsboro, Tarheel
Thank you treasurecoast!
---
Quote:
Hillman= Have you ever seen the movie Giant (1956 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ....see any similarities there?
Oh, wikipedia, how trite.
WHAT specifically does that story offer to the thread TOPIC??
Was J. Dean considered a God or Alien or Alien God?

If traveling in such realm is to be accepted, many of US can offer such similar themes in MANY MOVIES concluding that "COULD GOD BE A ALIEN" is simply SCIENCE of FICTION or what religion is to me, SCIENCE of FRICTION.

I offer:
FORBIDDEN PLANET (also made in '56) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049223/
The Deity being, of course, represented by the ID and WE THE HUMANS still have not a clue regarding comprehension of such Energy.
Philosophy and Theosophy are subjects which many religions shun because considering alternate, plausible ideas requires thought.
---
god: http://thesaurus.com/browse/god

alien: http://thesaurus.com/browse/alien

Thank you......end of line
Old 08-03-2011, 06:25 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank_doubt View Post
Thank you treasurecoast!
---

Oh, wikipedia, how trite.
WHAT specifically does that story offer to the thread TOPIC??
Was J. Dean considered a God or Alien or Alien God? It was used as an example, although I abhor Wiki, that there has been a movie where "men" were referred to as "Giants" while we sensible folk did not actually believe nor consider them "Giants".

If traveling in such realm is to be accepted, many of US can offer such similar themes in MANY MOVIES concluding that "COULD GOD BE A ALIEN" is simply SCIENCE of FICTION or what religion is to me, SCIENCE of FRICTION.There's an ointment for that.
BTW, what does the thread TOPIC have to do with religion anyway?

Also, you referenced the 2 definitions below. Thanks for making my point so well.

Main Entry: god
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: supernatural being worshipped by people

Main Entry: alien
Definition: foreign being
Old 08-04-2011, 03:40 AM  
Dimensional Flux

Groinsboro, Tarheel
Greetings Hillman,

You're Welcome!

The bible has been mentioned numerous times as well scripture there4 adding the word religion is appropriate and not off topic.

Quote:
"In spite of the fact that religion looks backward to revealed truth while science looks forward to new vistas and discoveries, both activities produce a sense of awe and a curious mixture of humility and arrogance in their practitioners. All great scientists are inspired by the subtlety and beauty of the natural world that they are seeking to understand. Each new subatomic particle, every unexpected object, produces delight and wonderment. In constructing their theories, physicists are frequently guided by arcane concepts of elegance in the belief that the universe is intrinsically beautiful."
Paul Davies (b. 1946), British physicist, author. God and the New Physics, ch. 17, Simon & Schuster (1983).

This is fun!
CHEERS!!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:25 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
BTW, what does the thread TOPIC have to do with religion anyway?

Also, you referenced the 2 definitions below. Thanks for making my point so well.

Main Entry: god
Definition: supernatural being worshipped by people

Main Entry: alien
Definition: foreign being
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you happen to believe these videos of "GIANT" humans...and, the image link.........

giant humans. were they real !

Giant Humans Found in Israel; Why All the Secrecy?.
Giant Humans Ancient ruins Anunnaki

http://www.google.com/search?q=GIANT+HUMANS&hl=en&rlz=1I7ADBR_en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=trU6TrzuMYXVgAfgt7TOBg&ved=0CDgQsAQ&biw=1155&bih=551

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.