Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login

Old 04-30-2011, 07:12 PM  

How stupid are atheist?

Taken from the intellectual fountain of knowledge... "It makes me shiver to see Atheist profess intentional, or perhaps in this case actual stupidity. And then defend it religiously. The sheer stupidity that it takes to makes such arguments is probably off the IQ charts entirely......" Athiests that makes Atheism look stupid. - Atheist Nexus

Old 04-30-2011, 07:28 PM  
Traveler

OH BOY........

Old 04-30-2011, 07:32 PM  
Traveler

Was that last dude...... Michael?
Old 05-01-2011, 12:01 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Was that last dude...... Michael?
It sure looks like it.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:59 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Some years ago AT&T Reading's Fab laid me and a friend off on a Friday. We both had jobs in the Allentown Fab starting the following Wednesday but I needed an apartment quick and my friend wanted to see how to reach the new job.

We both had endured prior layoffs and wanted to soften the blow by a good breakfast (we were free to go by 9AM) and a visit to a dancer bar. Michael's sister LaToya was scheduled to dance in reading that night. I knew the guy who drove her from JFK to Reading. Although she signed to dance in an all nude bar LaToya told him, "never happen".
That Friday we covered all our bases and gave an Allentown bar a few bucks instead.

True to Nutso Family tradition LaToya engineered a full blown riot in Reading which we happily missed.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:08 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
Taken from the intellectual fountain of knowledge... "It makes me shiver to see Atheist profess intentional, or perhaps in this case actual stupidity. And then defend it religiously. The sheer stupidity that it takes to makes such arguments is probably off the IQ charts entirely......" Athiests that makes Atheism look stupid. - Atheist Nexus
It's no different than any other system, there are those who don't understand but speak anyways.

I subscribe to the Socratic method for this exact reason.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:11 PM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

Yeah cuz some Christians and/or Catholics DEFINITELY DO NOT talk out of their asses...
Old 05-05-2011, 09:54 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by M22KLARS View Post
Yeah cuz some Christians and/or Catholics DEFINITELY DO NOT talk out of their asses...
And we have a winner!!

After 5 days, 71 views, and 6 entries we can now answer the question.

Catholics ARE Christians. There is no "and/or" to it.

Does it bear repeating..........."It makes me shiver to see Atheist profess intentional, or perhaps in this case actual stupidity. And then defend it religiously. The sheer stupidity that it takes to makes such arguments is probably off the IQ charts entirely......"
Old 05-06-2011, 07:13 AM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

Wow, bravo Hillman. Now your attempting to insult me? Typical christian mentality. Keep it up. Let's see where it gets you.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:37 AM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
And we have a winner!!

After 5 days, 71 views, and 6 entries we can now answer the question.

Catholics ARE Christians. There is no "and/or" to it.

Does it bear repeating..........."It makes me shiver to see Atheist profess intentional, or perhaps in this case actual stupidity. And then defend it religiously. The sheer stupidity that it takes to makes such arguments is probably off the IQ charts entirely......"

I've actually argued for years that Catholics missed the mark when it came to the will of Christ. Please explain to me how a Catholic praying to Saints is not worshiping an idol.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!