Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-18-2012, 10:14 PM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Just another e-mail for your perusal...........

[QUOTE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]20 yearsfrom now, I will be in Heaven!!

This was written by a woman born in Egypt as a Muslim.
This is not hearsay, and it will scare the life out of you.
Make sure you read the paragraph (in red) towards the end.
Joys of Muslim Women by Nonie Darwish

In the Muslim faith a Muslim man can marry a child as young as 1 year old and have sexual intimacy with this child. Consummating the marriage by 9. The dowry is given to the family in exchange for the woman (who becomes his slave) and for the purchase of the private parts of the woman, to use her as a toy.

Even though a woman is abused she can not obtain a divorce.

To prove rape, the woman must have (4) male witnesses. Often after a woman has been raped, she is returned to her family and the family must return the dowry. The family has the right to execute her (an honor killing) to restore the honor of the family. Husbands can beat their wives 'at will' and he does not have to say why he has beaten her. The husband is permitted to have (4 wives) and a temporary wife for an hour (prostitute) at his discretion.

The Shariah Muslim law controls the private as well as the public life of the woman.

In the West World (America) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened American women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law. Ripping the West in Two. Author and lecturer Nonie Darwish says the goal of radical Islamists is to impose Shariah law on the world, ripping Western law and liberty in two. She recently authored the book, Cruel and Usual Punishment: TheTerrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law.

Darwish was born in Cairo and spent her childhood in Egypt and Gaza before immigrating to America in1978, when she was eight years old. Her father died while leading covert attacks on Israel. He was a high-ranking Egyptian military officer stationed with his family in Gaza. When he died,he was considered a "shahid," a martyr for jihad. His posthumous status earned Nonie and her family an elevated position in Muslim society.

But Darwish developed a skeptical eye at an early age. She questioned her own Muslim culture and up bringing. She converted to Christianity after hearing a Christian preacher on television.

In her latest book, Darwish warns about creeping sharia law - what it is, what it means, and how it is manifested in Islamic countries.

As for the West, she says radical Islamists are working to impose sharia on the world. If that happens, Western civilization will be destroyed. Westerners generally assume all religions encourage a respect for the dignity of each individual. Islamic law (Sharia) teaches that non-Muslims should be subjugated or killed in this world. Peace and prosperity for one's children is not as important as assuring that Islamic law rules everywhere in the Middle East and eventually in the world.

While Westerners tend to think that all religions encourage some form of the golden rule, Sharia teaches two systems of ethics -one for Muslims and another for non-Muslims. Building on tribal practices of the seventh century, Sharia encourages the side of humanity that wants to take from and subjugate others. While Westerners tend to think in terms of religious people developing a personal understanding of and relationship with God, Sharia advocates executing people who ask difficult questions that could be interpreted as criticism.

It's hard to imagine, that in this day and age,Islamic scholars agree that those who criticize Islam or choose to stop being Muslim should be executed. Sadly, while talk of an Islamic reformation is common and even assumed by many in the West, such murmurings in the Middle East are silenced through intimidation. While Westerners are accustomed to an increase in religious tolerance overtime, Darwish explains how petro dollars are being used to grow an extremely intolerant form of political Islam in her native Egypt and elsewhere.

(In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. To elect the President by themselves! Rest assured they will do so... You can look at how they have taken over several towns in the USA. Dearborn Mich. Is one... And there are others in Wisconsin and Minesota.

I think everyone in the U.S.Should be required to read this, but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! It is too bad that so many are disillusioned with life and Christianity to accept Muslims as peaceful. Some may be but they have an army that is willing to shed blood in the name of Islam. The peaceful support the warriors with their finances and own kind of patriotism to their religion. As a result of America's getting rid of Christianity from all public sites and erasing God from the lives of children,the Muslims are planning a great jihad on America.

This is your chance to make a difference...! Pass it on to your email list or at least those you think will listen.

Some of those I'm sending it to WILL NOT! Put your head back under the covers so you can't see the boogie man!

"For evil to flourish, all that is needed is forgood people to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

[QUOTE]

Old 03-04-2012, 05:44 PM  

Nashville, TN
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...ef-nadarkhani/

Amazing, we burn Korans because they were desecrated and Americans were killed and this man hangs for preaching the word of God, peace, love and tolerance.

Old 03-04-2012, 08:20 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by teaberryeagle
Just another e-mail for your perusal...........
In twenty years enough Muslims to elect the President by themselves? Hmmm, what's that called? Oh yeah. Democracy. Christians have enough now to elect the President and can't agree on that or anything else for that matter. McCarthyism in the 21st century but instead of Communist it's Muslims. Good grief Charlie Brown, how paranoid!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:23 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...ef-nadarkhani/

Amazing, we burn Korans because they were desecrated and Americans were killed and this man hangs for preaching the word of God, peace, love and tolerance.
Update I read said there was no evidence he had been executed. Who you gonna believe, the article that says he was or the one that says he wasn't? Wait a second! They were both the same article!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:06 AM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Update I read said there was no evidence he had been executed. Who you gonna believe, the article that says he was or the one that says he wasn't? Wait a second! They were both the same article!
Why would a religion who says they are not a barbaric, intolerant and that they are really peaceful even threaten to execute someone based strictly on faith. They mean no harm? They said they did kill him, the family said they hold out hope they didn't.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:14 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick

Why would a religion who says they are not a barbaric, intolerant and that they are really peaceful even threaten to execute someone based strictly on faith. They mean no harm? They said they did kill him, the family said they hold out hope they didn't.
Read the link in your own post. It states there is no evidence he was executed. I don't have time to explain the difference between a religion and a government.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:43 AM  

Nashville, TN
See thats the thing, Islam is the religion, the government, the culture, the law of the land and the way of life. The news stated this morning that he was not executed. You don't have to explain to me the difference between religion and government, but you need to understand the threat radical Islam means to our culture. Their mandate is to convert, enslave or kill the infidels, guess who that is?

Islam is the only religion I'm aware of who has this mandate, (I havent been attacked by any Morman extremist lately). All the answers are in the Koran. Try reading it sometime.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:57 AM  

Houston, Texas
Its because they aren't good neighbors.

Its common knowledge that religious institutions, whether christian or other abuse the state regulations regarding alcohol and sexually oriented businesses being within a certain distance of a "church" or school. The results are usually what is referred to as a "taking" by the government. They build within the proscribed radius then start complaining and the bar or SOB is closed down, since the religious pukes usually get the law coming down on their side. The failed attempt to build a mosque on the west side is an example of the Muslims learning the trick. They bought the inexpensive agricultural land them started complaining about the activities on the adjoining land, one place had an ice house. The purchased land had been sold by the ice house owners...they regretted it. So they started having weekend pig races.

My point is, schools should get special consideration, but certainly not churches or other religious institutions. To my mind, the run down the neighborhood worse than a men's club. I can tolerate alcohol consumption and naked women more than I can self righteous and in your words pious people. Especially those whose observe a religion whose main tenent is to kill all those who do not think as they do. Why not hang out a sign saying "potential terrorists welcome!" We have seen in NYC and Ft. Hood that there is no such thing as a "loyal" Muslim. Their first loyalty is to the Nation of Islam and they do, can and will turn on their neighbors when something goes wrong in their lives or they are ordered to do so either by their "god" or by their Mullah. I keep my family away from them for our safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Has anyone seen this show about the building of Mosques in our country? I am stunned at how folks would allow an evangelical church like those of the Westboro variety to be built without issues, but deny the Muslim population, which are far more pius than we are, the right to build their places of worship. How rude are we? If the Muslim community were to build a Mosque in our back yard, I'd be the first to welcome them with open arms. I was just curious if we had any Muslim members in our midst?
Old 03-05-2012, 04:20 PM  

Houston, Texas
What is being discussed here are rash generalizations about a religion and it's people. What anyone fails to acknowledge is that this discussion is about an "extremist" country (Iran) with extremist leaders. Had this happened in any of the Persian Gulf countries the individual would have been either deported or ignored. Yet you insist on taking the actions of one extremist country and applying that to ALL Muslims. I am a very irreligious person. I practice no faith so I have acceptance of all. And yes I have read the Koran, the Bible, the Book of Mormon, and can take something from them all. What I can't take is ignorance and ignorance, generalizations and self- righteousness breeds paranoia. I'm outta here.
Never try and teach a pig to whistle. It's a waste of time and annoys the pig.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:14 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com/

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.