Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2012, 07:01 AM  
Traveler

white Gift

The milk is more food integrated found on the surface of the earth as it was designed to be food for all births of animals mammals (cows and goats and sheep) and humans, and thus it provides adequate amounts of food, however, the milk is poor in vitamin C and iron, However, children born in their bodies and the amount of iron and vitamin C to last them several weeks. And what surprising that the elements of milk food to be ready to digest the situation is not lost them during the absorption in the intestine but very little, and milk is not a useful food for children, but food is great each generation [].
And has been proven that the milk completed the food from the biological standpoint, although it lacks a few of the nutrients, but although this is better than any food solo single; and there is no other foodstuff can be compared with the milk in terms of nutritional value is high, and that because it contains essential nutrients which are not indispensable human body in all stages of its growth and evolution of proteins, carbohydrates and sugars, fats, minerals and vitamins; and milk provide the human body a very wide range of these elements and nutrients vital important.:
Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him said, came to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him milk he drank, he said: "If you eat one of you food, let him say: God bless us in it and fed better than him, and if watering for us, let him say: God bless us in it and we have increased it, it is not acceptable to eat and drink only milk. )
The miracle in the Hadith in the words of prayer and peace be upon him: "It is not acceptable to eat and drink only milk," milk: Milk,
It should be noted as correct, that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him came the night of Ascension cup of wine and a cup of milk, looked at them and then take the milk,
Jibril, peace be upon him said: Praise be to Allah who guided you to the instinct, If you took a wine Gott your nation.

Old 02-13-2012, 07:07 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Any way to sum that up in a manner that makes sense? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:02 AM  

Sounds like "Daisy" the cow needs a keyboard upgrade!

Old 02-13-2012, 08:12 AM  

Nashville, TN
Soooo... should I drink milk or not??? I'm confused.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:43 AM  

To my new friend from Oman.....
white Gift-milk.jpg 

Old 02-13-2012, 08:49 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I'm showing Alexandia, Egypt
Old 02-13-2012, 09:30 AM  

0 0 Muscat, MA, OM
1 0 Masqat, MA, OM
6 3 Ruwi, MA, OM
(KM/Miles in distance)

This is what I show, but you know I slept in my geography class.
Old 02-13-2012, 10:08 AM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
I thought this thread was going to be about me

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Religion / Philosophy
Bookmark this Page!

« Bin Laden | Hmmmm »