Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Rhode Island
Click Here to Login

Old 12-31-2010, 03:41 PM  

North Providence, Rhode Island
Home Brew Shops in RI and MA

Started brewing about 5-10 years ago. I am the type of person that will check out every place to see how they are. Some have closed and reopened but Blackstone Valley Brew is the best around. Steve the owner is very helpful and is very very eager to share his wealth of knowledge.

Most places that I went to just was not helpful. The first time I bought my starter home brew gear and kit, I dropped $250, I asked a couple of novice questions and was blown off by the owner of the now closed establishment (wonder why). For the money and the help, Blackstone Valley Brew is the place to go.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM  

east Greenwich, RI
Well for me the owners of local brew shops just don't got the right attitude...I've had similar problems. There is one spot in warwick it's a back room brew shop in an automotive and hardware center, the owner started blowing me off bad.

So now I shop midwest supplies online, they got it all.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Rhode Island
Bookmark this Page!