Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Rhode Island
Click Here to Login

Old 08-23-2010, 10:11 AM  

Cranston
Local private schools near Cranston, Rhode Island

My family and I just moved to Cranston, Rhode Island, with our 6 and 9 year old children. I really want to find a good private school for them, preferably priced reasonably. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Old 08-31-2010, 07:23 PM  

newport, RI
I went to LaSalle in providence. good school not sure what your price range is it a very college orientated school. Its catholic run and still has many brothers who teach all of whom were great by my memory. Alternately my wife went to Moses brown also in providence she enjoyed here time there it is a quaker run school and also college orientated. She says she wishes there were more art programs and that the language department was a bit lacking but would recommend checking it out. There are many private schools in state Hendriken, Portsmouth abby, which is a boarding school, and Rocky Hill, which is a smaller one.

Old 09-28-2010, 10:55 AM  

Paterson
I've heard good things about St. Mary. Runs Pre-K- 8th Grade.
Old 10-06-2010, 01:19 PM  
OSJ Events Coordinator

Warwick, RI
Lets pay taxes for public schools & then tuition for privet school.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Rhode Island
Bookmark this Page!