Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Rhode Island
Click Here to Login

Old 12-10-2010, 10:42 AM  

Pawtucket, ri
Worst Drivers; Massachuesetts or New York

Well, which is it? My vote goes to the M*******s. Why you have to risk life and limb by getting one car length ahead is beyond me!

Old 12-13-2010, 10:45 AM  

Portsmouth, RI
you can normally tell if they cant drive by the Jets sticker in the rear window

Old 12-15-2010, 11:18 PM  
AMSOIL Indepdent Dealer

Woodstock, CT
Yep, us M*******s (or in my case former M*******s) defiantly, oh how should I put this, drive in a very interesting manner. I won’t refute that for a moment. But I need to ask, why do so many drivers from RI drive 65 mph in the passing/high speed lane?
Old 12-18-2010, 04:28 AM  

Pawtucket, ri
I feel your pain! Can't deny that. These have to be the same people that go from 80 to 50 mph when passing a state trooper with a car pulled over and out of his vehicle talking to the person pulled over!! Can't figure that one out!
Old 12-19-2010, 04:16 PM  

coventry, RI
definately m*******s, they cut you off, slow down, then look at you like you did something wrong
Old 12-20-2010, 01:59 PM  

Take a look in the mirror. I rarely see a car from RI that doesn't have at least one body panel banged in.
And most of the time that I get cut off, there are RI plates.

We don't drive bad, we drive fast. you get dirty looks for driving to slow in the fast lane ;P

NY is definitely one of the worst. In all fairness, you have to specify NY City drivers. Upstate isn't so bad.

The reality of the situation is bad drivers are from everywhere. You just tend to notice the out of state plates more. And if you are driving in a different area and are expecting a certain behavior, you will notice it more and may actually modify your driving in a way that unintentionally instigates the behavior.

I've heard people complain about M******* drivers from various states (many of whom have never actually driven here), all their complaints I have witnessed in their states at a magnitude far greater than I have seen here.

I've been adopted into da Woon-saw-ket, so I'm allowed to cross post into the RI forum
Old 12-31-2010, 02:22 PM  

southbridge, mass
i always thought it was CT drivers..
But im sure we all have our share of terrible drivers in each state..
Good point with the previous post i just drove home from newport and i notice that alot of there cars aren't 100% complete..
Old 01-06-2011, 06:21 PM  

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Oh yeah def MA. You don't even have to be in your car to know the dumb f*#ks around here are no driving asses. I have had my car smashed into 3 times and every time it has been parked. I really feel my car is safer with me driving it, at least I can swerve to avoid the hundreds of loosers that honestly believe they are lord and masters of the road. And yes when they cut you off they do give you the finger or the hands fly up like you got some nerve being on their road.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:16 AM  

Mass all the way.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:30 AM  

No matter where you may live, the worst drivers are teen girls. They think they can drive while talking on the cell phone, text their friends, dance to the iPOD, comb their hair and chew gum. All at the same time while driving through a school zone.

I direct traffic at emergency scenes with my fire dept And I can't tell you how many times I've had to jump out of the way of these morons.

Boys may drive fast, but, at least for the most part, they pay more attention to what they are doing (they see you before they hit you).

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Rhode Island
Bookmark this Page!