Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-21-2010, 09:37 AM  

Richmond, VA
Acacia

GOTTA try this place!

Fresh, delicious and flavorful. If you are ever know you'll be near West Carry Street, plan on stopping in!

ACACIA mid-town Restaurant - Richmond, Virginia - Serving regional favorites by Chef Dale Reitzer

Old 09-22-2010, 04:05 PM  
Poison Idea

Went a few months back for a cocktail, didn't have the food though. Ended up getting dragged there by a friend who worked at Balliceaux at the time.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:52 AM  

Richmond, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Went a few months back for a cocktail, didn't have the food though. Ended up getting dragged there by a friend who worked at Balliceaux at the time.
Awh the food is the best part! Next time your friend drags you there, order up something to munch on, you'll be glad you did.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:37 AM  

richmond, VA
Mekong never disappoints either! Just went there last night for a friend's birthday, and they were doing a beer tasting also. Excellent Vietnamese food with beer menu as big as Capital Ale House. Owner is rightfully obsessed with Belgian beer. Mekong | Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine | 6004 W. Broad Street | Richmond, Virginia 23230
Old 09-25-2010, 07:15 AM  
Poison Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
Awh the food is the best part! Next time your friend drags you there, order up something to munch on, you'll be glad you did.
I doubt I'll ever go back. Wayyyy out of my price range, and god I couldn't have looked more out of place in there haha.
Old 09-30-2010, 11:45 PM  

Fredericksburg, Va
When I drove a Limo in Richmond we'd take people there pretty often, they liked not having to worry about PARKING!
Old 10-15-2010, 01:26 PM  
Lost in translation

Richmond, VA
I have to admit that I went a few months ago after hearing people rave about it for quite sometime and was under-whelmed. It wasn't bad but for the price range I expected better. I did go during the week so maybe I got the second team but honestly that shouldn't matter.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:49 AM  

Richmond, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by warregl View Post
I have to admit that I went a few months ago after hearing people rave about it for quite sometime and was under-whelmed. It wasn't bad but for the price range I expected better. I did go during the week so maybe I got the second team but honestly that shouldn't matter.
Sad to hear... Every time I've gone, I've been impressed.
Old 12-20-2010, 02:59 PM  

Richmond, Virginia
I drive by there everyday on my way home, I have heard its good and it seems to draw a good crowd on the days that its open.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:30 PM  

Prince George, VA
I went there once for Restaurant Week. While the food was good, I wasn't truly impressed to the point I could heartly recommend it to others. But I say go in for one of their Prix Fixe meals and judge for yourself.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.