Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond

Old 01-12-2012, 04:40 AM  

Maitland, Florida
Here are more pics. You can also view on olivedrab.com

Old 01-14-2012, 09:19 AM  

Richmond, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longspur View Post
I have a 2006 Liberty Diesel. Love it. Took this photo @ OBX, NC last year. Looks like it could be a Jeep ad doesn't it?
Well, sadly my Jeep Liberty ended up being a big disappointment. Several recalls and a few of the common problems cropped up for me. Both passenger window motors failed. Both front end wheel bearings had to be replaced. Also replaced a very expensive gel battery for $300. Absolutely no support from Chrysler. So, in May I decided to walk into my Toyota dealer and ask for the biggest, most expensive, gas guzzler machine they had. Proudly drove away in a Sequoia. I bought every option they had and a seven year bumper to bumper warranty. The salesman looked as happy as if he just found a quarter in his poop. So far, it has been nine months of hard running and towing and not a lick of problems and no recalls. If you have an old Jeep keep it in good repair and cherish it, but I would not take a new one if they gave it to me free. I was a loyal American car buyer for 50 years, but that is over now.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:38 AM  
Administrator

California
Most of us have never placed the "Liberty" in the same classification as the Wrangler. They are and will always be considered junk IMHO!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:58 PM  

Richmond,Va., Virginia
I will never buy another import...EVER! next time you are out driving around look around and see just how many 10 year old imports are still on the road.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond
Bookmark this Page!