Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond

Reply
Old 10-14-2010, 08:13 AM  
Junior Member

Richmond, VA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +10
Bon Air area. Just south of the River in Richmond in Chesterfield county
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:19 PM  
Junior Member

Richmond, Virginia
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6 | Kudos: +10
New Kent here. Peaceful out here in the country, half way between Richmond and Williamsburg, best of both worlds.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:23 PM  
Junior Member

richmond, virginia
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10 | Kudos: +10
rva here :-D
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 01:22 PM  
Lost in translation
 
warregl's Avatar

Richmond, VA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10 | Kudos: +10
Lakeside area of Henrico here.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:30 PM  
Poison Idea
 
Motorcharge's Avatar

Richmond, Virginia
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 368 | Kudos: +21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyjeeps View Post
Bon Air area. Just south of the River in Richmond in Chesterfield county
Where about?

Grew up off old Bon Air and my parents new house in Highland Hills (behind Bon Air Baptist). Worked at the CVS and McDonalds (stony point, not forrest hill) when I was in High School.
__________________
Motorcharge from JF and Nightcrew
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:47 AM  
Junior Member

Richmond, VA
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 14 | Kudos: +11
Far West End (although it doesn't seem to be that far to me )
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:26 AM  
Junior Member

Richmond, VA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcharge View Post
Where about?

Grew up off old Bon Air and my parents new house in Highland Hills (behind Bon Air Baptist). Worked at the CVS and McDonalds (stony point, not forrest hill) when I was in High School.
I am in a neighborhood called Surreywood. South of Midlothian Tpk off providence road. Not technically in Bon Air but we have a Bon Air mailing address and it sounds better than saying 'near cloverleaf mall' (at least until they rebuild it).
Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:52 PM  
Poison Idea
 
Motorcharge's Avatar

Richmond, Virginia
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 368 | Kudos: +21
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyjeeps View Post
I am in a neighborhood called Surreywood. South of Midlothian Tpk off providence road. Not technically in Bon Air but we have a Bon Air mailing address and it sounds better than saying 'near cloverleaf mall' (at least until they rebuild it).
Know exactly where you live then. My best friend since high school lives in there, used to hang out there all the time when I was in HS.
__________________
Motorcharge from JF and Nightcrew
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 06:56 AM  
Junior Member

Bowling green, VA
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 9 | Kudos: +10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longspur View Post
New Kent here. Peaceful out here in the country, half way between Richmond and Williamsburg, best of both worlds.

I have a buddy that lives that way. I love it down there!
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 03:00 PM  
Junior Member

Richmond, VA
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 14 | Kudos: +11
Any places to go off-road in that part of VA?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Richmond
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.