Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Rochester
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2010, 10:57 AM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
Rochester Americans AHL Hockey.

Anyone go to the Rochester Americans AHL games?

As a kid and young adult I went to many New Haven Nighthawks games, always thought it was a better value than the then Hartford Whalers.
From my location Rochester is much easier than trekking into Buffalo for a Sabers game.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:22 AM  

East Rochester, New York
Amerk games are a great alternative if you don't feel like making the trip to Sabres territory. I'm not a season ticket holder by any means but the games I've been too were great!

Old 11-26-2010, 10:30 PM  
Supporting Member

Rochester, NY
Amerks are always a great value. I used to play on their ice when I was kid. Can't beat the price PLUS it's right around the corner from The Old Toad and Tap and Mallet!
Old 12-11-2010, 06:55 AM  
JCJ
RENT-a-MOD

Webster, New York
Finally made it to a game last light, great game but unfortunately they lost to the Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 in OT.
I picked out our seats and ordered our tickets online, picked them up at will call, easy as pie.. It was Ryan Miller bobble-head night, so now, for some reason we have 4 of them in our living room..

We sat 5 rows up just a few feet to the left of the away goalie, great vantage point for my goaltender son to watch the goalies footwork,,
Old 01-19-2011, 06:10 PM  

geneva, new york
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashing View Post
Amerks are always a great value. I used to play on their ice when I was kid. Can't beat the price PLUS it's right around the corner from The Old Toad and Tap and Mallet!

Amerks are a great value, and if you hit the Toad BEFORE and after then it really can not be beat!
Old 01-20-2011, 06:51 AM  
Supporting Member

Rochester, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by dday88 View Post

Amerks are a great value, and if you hit the Toad BEFORE and after then it really can not be beat!
Now you're talkin my language! The Toad is on of my most favorite watering holes

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > Rochester
Bookmark this Page!