Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-13-2010, 08:51 PM  
Community Active

Florence, OR
Distant part time associate member, lurker of Gold Country Brewers, and I mean Distant!!

Great club and when I'm down south I frequent The Brewmeister in Folsom on a regular basis. Eric got me into all grain brewing!!

Old 12-16-2010, 06:10 PM  

Just went to BFD today. It's a nice little shop. The owner is really nice and the prices of the kegs are great.

Old 12-17-2010, 08:17 AM  

Grass Valley, Ca.
Anyone know of brew groups in the Grass Valley area?

Obiewan. Was your grandfather's name Habib?
Old 12-21-2010, 12:30 AM  

[QUOTE=Sphenoid;55656]Anyone know of brew groups in the Grass Valley area?

Not sure about specific clubs, but if there are any, Mick at Sierra Moonshine Sierra Moonshine Homebrew Supplies could surely point you in the right direction.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:33 AM  

Also I gotta give some props to the GCBA, of which I'm a fairly new member. Lots of good beer and advice at every meeting.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:22 PM  

Yuba City, California
I've been brewing off and on for the last 20 + years (and no, that's not a mistake) I live up in the Yuba City area.

As far as LHBS go, I've used the Homebrew Outlet a few times. Lately I've found that More Beer in Concord is fitting my needs quite nicely. They seem to always have what I'm looking for in stock.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:25 PM  

Sacramento, CA
I have the itch to brew something after a 20 year hiatus. I was heavy into all grain brewing of continetal lagers in the late 80's.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:00 AM  

Sacramento, CA
I've been brewing since about July. My LHBS of choice is the Brewmeister because it's not that far from Rancho Cordova. Pretty reasonable and a great guy to get advice from seeing as how he's opening a brewery in my area.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:26 AM  

Grass Valley, Ca.
[quote=aack;57851]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphenoid View Post
Anyone know of brew groups in the Grass Valley area?

Not sure about specific clubs, but if there are any, Mick at Sierra Moonshine Sierra Moonshine Homebrew Supplies could surely point you in the right direction.
Oh yeah, I've been there. Really nice people.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:37 AM  

Sacramento, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraderRick View Post
I have the itch to brew something after a 20 year hiatus. I was heavy into all grain brewing of continetal lagers in the late 80's.
You should definately get started again. Check out HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads