Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2010, 09:10 PM  

West Sacramento, CA
Like Sac Dan I've been thinking about brewing professionally someday. Just got my home brew kit. And I'm fermenting my first batch now. I'm a very avid beer drinker and love sampling the different craft brews. If I can master this thing I will hopefully take it to the next level, but for now there is so much to learn.

Look forward to visiting BFD this week or so to pick up my next batch of grain for my next recipe. Thanks for plugging him too because a search online only yielded the guy off of auburn who is getting mixed reviews. But i live very close to BFD!

Old 01-01-2011, 06:49 PM  

Sacramento, CA
my friends and I have been brewing for about a year now. Definitely ready to "take it to the next level" with all-grain...etc. Just finished a Vanilla Cream Porter we all enjoyed for New Years.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:04 PM  

Rescue, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burkedup View Post
Any members of H.A.Z.E. care to comment of there group? I live off Sunrise and Hwy 50. Any idea when and where they meet?
I am not a member but there is a meeting at 7PM Jan 13th at Brick Oven Pub in Placerville. I'll be there to join the group and learn more about brewing.
Also...
The Hop Heads and GCBA is having a brew day this Saturday. Check out the Hop Heads meetup site for more detail.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:14 AM  

Lock Down

Lock Down brewery has some good brew they are in Rancho.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:51 AM  

Sacramento, California
Homebrewing

I'm still a novice and only using extract kits. Amazing how great they turn out. My favorites have been an IPA, and two different Wee Heavies. I just bottled a sweet stout. I purchased a larger stock pot yesterday and will start on another Wee Heavy next weekend.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:39 PM  

I'm also in Roseville. Just new to this hobby, 4 months into it. I was also referred from HBT.com

I'll be at the Raley Field craft brew extravaganza tonight. 7-10pm, $30.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!