Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2010, 05:28 PM  

Carmichael, California
Best Places to Eat in Sacramento

Please tell us some of the best places to in the Sacramento area. If they have a website, a link would be great.

Old 08-31-2010, 09:21 PM  
Middle Aged Member

Roseville, California
Hi Scot, so this is why your not around anymore. You should have lots of reviews, considering how long your kitchen was being remodeled.

My first best review is Sky Sushi in Roseville. Forget Mikuni"s, unless you like waiting an hour to eat. Sky Sushi is never so busy that they can't seat you right away. And their prices go from reasonable, to cheap. They have a discount rolls section in the menu, that's just as good as any other's main roll section. Oh and did I mention that they are very intimate and quite. The perfect place for a romantic dinner.

I guess they have one in El Dorado hills also. I tried to open their web page, but the server is down. Here is a Yelp page for them.

Sky Sushi - Roseville, CA

Old 09-18-2010, 12:12 AM  
Amy

Rohnert Park, California
Okay, so I'm slightly partial since I grew up in Winters, but I gotta say that The Buckhorn is my all-time favorite place to eat. You just can't beat their char-roasted sirloin.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:26 AM  
Middle Aged Member

Roseville, California
Hi Miss Amy.

I'll have to try The Buckhorn. They have one in midtown Sac. now.

Buckhorn Restaurant Group
Old 09-18-2010, 08:31 AM  
Middle Aged Member

Roseville, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
Hi Scot, so this is why your not around anymore. You should have lots of reviews, considering how long your kitchen was being remodeled.

My first best review is Sky Sushi in Roseville. Forget Mikuni"s, unless you like waiting an hour to eat. Sky Sushi is never so busy that they can't seat you right away. And their prices go from reasonable, to cheap. They have a discount rolls section in the menu, that's just as good as any other's main roll section. Oh and did I mention that they are very intimate and quite. The perfect place for a romantic dinner.

I guess they have one in El Dorado hills also. I tried to open their web page, but the server is down. Here is a Yelp page for them.

Their website is working now.

sky
Old 09-18-2010, 09:00 AM  
Amy

Rohnert Park, California
Quote:
Hi Miss Amy.

I'll have to try The Buckhorn. They have one in midtown Sac. now.

Buckhorn Restaurant Group
Didn't know that. Yeah, definitely try them out. Like I said...maybe I'm just biased..but just thinking about their char roasted sirloin makes my mouth water
Old 09-18-2010, 09:58 AM  
Middle Aged Member

Roseville, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Didn't know that. Yeah, definitely try them out. Like I said...maybe I'm just biased..but just thinking about their char roasted sirloin makes my mouth water
There's one in Napa too, not too far away from you. And I forgot I ate lunch there! The Tri-tip sandwich was great. The coleslaw wasn't bad either.

If your in Napa, you also should try The Bounty Hunter. Great food and wine, but not the high Napa prices.

?|? Bounty Hunter Wine Bar & Smokin' BBQ
Old 09-18-2010, 11:44 AM  
Amy

Rohnert Park, California
Quote:
There's one in Napa too, not too far away from you. And I forgot I ate lunch there! The Tri-tip sandwich was great. The coleslaw wasn't bad either.

If your in Napa, you also should try The Bounty Hunter. Great food and wine, but not the high Napa prices.

*|* Bounty Hunter Wine Bar & Smokin' BBQ
Napa is about 45 min away from me--is it worth the trip?
Old 09-18-2010, 01:04 PM  
Middle Aged Member

Roseville, California
I think you're like 45 minutes away from everything aren't you? I wouldn't go that far for a meal myself, but if you're in Napa, it's a great place to eat. I could tell when I walked in that I would like it. Almost all the clientele were casual, on the younger side, and seemed to be local.

Also if you go to the Napa Chamber of Commerce store, you can buy a Napa downtown wine tasting card for $20. There are 14 winery's in the area you can taste for free, with the card. Bounty Hunter is one of them, and Buckhorn is just down the walking street from the store.

I wonder is there a Napa forum on CityProfile?
Old 09-18-2010, 06:56 PM  

Central Ca.
Quote:

My first best review is Sky Sushi in Roseville.

OK, I'll pass that one along to my kid... she loves sushi. If she does'nt agree, you're gonna hear about it!

WRM

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!