Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-11-2010, 10:13 AM  

Reno, Nevada
Dang it! I was just in Sac and drove by the Flaming Grill and thought I should stop there to eat! Passed it by, but my gut was telling me I was oh so worng for driving by!!!

Old 10-12-2010, 10:35 AM  

Jackson, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgurl775 View Post
Dang it! I was just in Sac and drove by the Flaming Grill and thought I should stop there to eat! Passed it by, but my gut was telling me I was oh so worng for driving by!!!

Should always go with your gut feeling!

Next time you are in Sacramento, you should plan a stop there one of your highest priorities and make your gut happy.

If it's busy, be patient, the service slows down a bit. It's still very much worth the wait.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:00 PM  

Susanville, California
Grange

A couple of years ago my wife and I went to the Grange in Sacramento for our anniversary dinner. It was expensive but very good. My wife had the roast and I have the scallops, we enjoyed it very much.

Sacramento Restaurants | Grange Restaurant & Bar | Sacramento Wine Bar
Old 10-14-2010, 01:07 PM  

Reno, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNude View Post
Should always go with your gut feeling!

Next time you are in Sacramento, you should plan a stop there one of your highest priorities and make your gut happy.

If it's busy, be patient, the service slows down a bit. It's still very much worth the wait.
I am actually considering a drive there this weekend just for that lol, nothing much else going on so why not add a few hundred more miles to me jeep!
Old 10-18-2010, 03:49 PM  

chico, ca
One of my favorites has always been the Monterey Bay Fish located on the Garden Highway exit off I-5.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Not exactly in Sacramento, close however, but a couple of places I frequent for breakfast are Susie's Country Oaks Cafe at 500-G Cirby Way in Roseville and Awful Annies at 490 G St. in Lincoln. (G St. is Hwy 65 through town)

Suzies is an average casual little diner like place which usually is packed in early A.M. and weekends. Lunch is so so but breakfast is real good. Their omlets and N.Y. Steak and eggs are mostly what we go there for.

Awful Annies is a bit more up scale yet casual and everything I've had there so far is superb especially their omlets.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:27 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Virgin Sturgeon Restaurant-Marina at 1577 Garden Hwy. Sacramento. This is another place I get to from time to time. Menu is somewhat limited and a bit spendy but the fish is good. Nice location on river with boat access. Parking lot is small but parking is allowed either side of Garden Hwy.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:35 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
A good Italian Restaurant that I go to up in Lincoln in Buonarroti Ristorante at 460 G St. Lincoln. Prices are a bit spendy but the food is off the hook. Very nice atmosphere and excellent service. Some covered parking and other parking on street and alley.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:18 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
The Firehouse restaurant at 1112 Second Street in Old Town Sacramento is another great place I frequent mostly for dinner dates. Lunch is awsome here as well. Again on this one, prices are a bit spendy but well worth the experience of good food and service. I particularly like the duck and rack of lamb here.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:51 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
O.K. just went here last Sunday. Cattleman's Restaurant at 2000 Taylor Rd in Rocklin just up hwy 80 out of Sac. I go here several times a year and the place is known for their steaks. Prices are in the mid range for this type of food. The Portorhouse steak is one of my favorites here. They also have a location is Rancho Cordova which is in Sac. area, however I've not been to this location.

http://www.beststeakinthewest.com/

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.