Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 PM  

Quincy, California
Plumas County

Plumas County offers so many outdoor activities, from 4 wheeling to some of the best hiking trails in the North America. If you like the outdoors just come and check us out! Bring you bikes as well because there are plenty of bike trails. Hope to see you all up here sometime!

Old 10-01-2010, 12:01 PM  

Yuba City, Yuba City, CA
All true. The area is full of trout streams, old mining towns (now mostly foundations but some have great cemeteries) and trails from normal forest roads to 4WD only. The remote campsites will usually be empty or have only one other user.

Old 10-07-2010, 03:38 PM  
California Jeepin'

Magalia, CA
I live near Plumas National Forest. It's a lot of fun to go wheeling in, but you have to be careful. There is a lot of private property up there and it's not very well-marked. You can get in trouble.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:11 AM  

Sacromento, California
I love it up there we go up there all the time. I love wheeling at the high lakes above Sterling City and Magalia also if you don't mind the drive its awesome. You should try those places also!!!
Old 10-18-2010, 03:52 PM  

chico, ca
Lake Almanor

If you haven't been to Lake Almanor you need to put it on your "to do" list. Excellent fishing, boating, beautiful views of Mt. Lassen, etc. It's located 70 miles east of Chico.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:52 PM  

Quincy, CA
dude i live in quincy to awesome!
Old 11-10-2010, 11:05 AM  
Jeeps Anonymous

chester - arroyo grande both, california
hey dudes, i live in chester, right next to almanor. if anyone ever wants to go wheeling i know some pretty cool spots all over plumas county... especially here around chester. to bad the weather is getting crappy, i just built my WJ a little and i want to take a trip up to high lakes. maybe all us plumas 4x4 folk could meet?
Old 11-11-2010, 01:09 AM  
California Jeepin'

Magalia, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDubyaJ View Post
hey dudes, i live in chester, right next to almanor. if anyone ever wants to go wheeling i know some pretty cool spots all over plumas county... especially here around chester. to bad the weather is getting crappy, i just built my WJ a little and i want to take a trip up to high lakes. maybe all us plumas 4x4 folk could meet?
Nooooo.... the weather is AWESOME... rain makes MUD!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:29 AM  
Jeeps Anonymous

chester - arroyo grande both, california
i dont mind the rain... im just not to fond of the snow. especially when it blocks off all the good wheeling spots.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:53 AM  

Chico, CA
We go to Silver Lake, the one by Bucks..every year.

Went up to 3 Lakes and found that some morons had destroyed the bathrooms, anyone know if those are fixed.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > Sacramento
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.