Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-24-2010, 06:49 AM  

Roanoke, VA
I miss you SLC....

I left Utah about 20 years ago but I think of the time spent there daily. SLC will always be my home town even though I was born in VA BEACH. If you are fortunate enough to live there, enjoy Solitude, you would miss it if you move.

Old 12-02-2010, 01:33 PM  

Salt Lake City, UT
I can understand your sentiments.

Part of what I like about Utah is also what I don't like about it. The majority of the locals.

One thing I really like is that for the most part is that from outside of Utah, people think we must all be strange. "Why not move to Colorado?" "Why not move to Arizona?" "Why not move to Oregon?" LOL! I hear that so often from friends and family. It's not wicked crowded, and on Sunday, it's easy to get anywhere and do anything. ..

And it is beautiful.

Old 12-14-2010, 10:53 AM  

SLC, Utah
when people ask me what it's like in UT i tell them it's awful and they'd like Colorado a lot more. The skiing sucks, the mormons are awful. there's traffic, smog, crime. you can't drink anywhere and taxes are horrible.

That's right, don't ever come to utah. ever. it's how we keep the local population down.
Old 12-26-2010, 03:47 PM  

San Jose, CA
Well I'm coming and I'm bring a whole bunch of my California buddies with me. Got and motorcycle clubs in Utah? You soon will.
Old 12-26-2010, 11:48 PM  

SLC, Utah
Welcome to the Utah SportBike Association - UTAHSBA =)
Old 01-06-2011, 12:20 PM  

Taylorsville, UT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebben View Post
I can understand your sentiments.

Part of what I like about Utah is also what I don't like about it. The majority of the locals.

One thing I really like is that for the most part is that from outside of Utah, people think we must all be strange. "Why not move to Colorado?" "Why not move to Arizona?" "Why not move to Oregon?" LOL! I hear that so often from friends and family. It's not wicked crowded, and on Sunday, it's easy to get anywhere and do anything. ..

And it is beautiful.
For God's sake, DON'T move to Arizona, no matter what they offer you!! ;-)
Old 02-13-2011, 06:00 PM  

Salt Lake city is awesome to visit, but I would never live there again. The smog and inversion in the winter kills me! And don't get me started on the traffic. But those things aside, it is a fantastic city with a whole lot to offer.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Utah > Salt Lake City
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads