Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Click Here to Login

Old 08-25-2010, 02:36 PM  

San Antonio, Texas
Cody Pools

Anyone ever had a pool installed or know someone who had a pool installed by Cody Pools?

Been looking at all the different installers and found positive reviews of them so far.

Old 09-07-2010, 02:42 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
You have any links for the positive reviews?

I've found that most online reviews are done by the people offering the service. They have glowing reviews, then you scroll down a little, and it's all bad news.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:05 PM  

San Antonio, TX
Had lunch with a friend today who is considering installing a pool. He lives NW and has done extensive research. He considers Cody to be the best he's found. Also, FYI, I understand that reputable installers are no longer installing pools with the salt (NaCl) based chlorination systems - something about a reaction with the salt and the extensive amount of limestone in our soil. I don't have the details, but be sure to check this out before signing anything!
Old 01-12-2011, 05:05 PM  
Always up to no good.

San Antonio, TX
I don't know if you are still in the market, but I highly recommend Pool Concepts in Helotes. Pete Ordaz does amazing work.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Bookmark this Page!