Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-27-2010, 08:26 PM  

San Antonio, TX
Pretty much answered it yourself in your first post....COWBOYS. That is our team and no one would ever leave them. Even if there was a local NFL team, they'd be #2 to everyone in this city.

I was disappointed that the Marlins got a stadium deal done with Miami because baseball would be PERFECT here. Someone mentioned the low income level for this city and he's right on. However, baseball can be VERY cheap and since there are 88 home dates, you dont have to sell out every game like you do in the NFL. They rely much more on gameday ticket sales more than season tickets and MLB teams have always done very well in small markets. FLA, KC, OAK, CIN, etc etc. Plus, take it from me as I am very involved with baseball here, there is a BIG market for it. Games and tournaments are played year round and there are a lot of fans to sell to.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:43 PM  
Always up to no good.

San Antonio, TX
2 Words...

1) Jerry
2) Jones

JJ will never allow it as it will diulute his fanbase and therefore revenue.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads