Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Click Here to Login

Old 12-21-2010, 11:07 AM  

El Cajon, CA
4 Wheel Drive Club

Take a look at JustRuns 4 Wheel Drive Club. No Meetings No Officers No Dues
We are the most "Active" 4 WD Club in the country. We have averaged almost 6 Runs per month for the past 8 years. There is NEVER a charge for either guests or members to participate in our Runs. All makes and models of 4WDs are welcome.

No Meetings
No Officers
No Dues
No Politics
JustRuns!

No Meetings No Officers No Dues

Old 12-29-2010, 12:50 AM  
Another Member

Santee, CA
Great site. As soon as my Jeep is ready, and has all the required items, I will be going on some runs.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:49 PM  

San Diego, CA
Great! Sounds like the thing for me, I'm not much of a meetings guy.
Old 01-12-2011, 05:40 PM  

Escondido, California
That's a great site to wheel from with good people wheeling from it. I need to start participating with Just Runs now that the replacement Jeep is 90% dialed in.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:16 PM  

san diego, ca
im a registered member already, just havent had a chance to go on a run yet cuz my truck is a dd right now and i cant afford to lose it if i break it. as soon as i get a rig to tow it im in though
Old 01-24-2011, 08:42 AM  

I've been wheeling with JustRuns for a number of years now - and it is a great group of people. We have such a large active member base that you can go on many many runs and never see the same people twice! Then again, you might see them a lot...
Old 01-24-2011, 02:26 PM  
CJ7 San Diego

San Diego, Ca
I have met a lot of Just Runs members and I am looking forward to wheeling with them when my CJ is put back together. The founder of Just Runs (Roger) saved our butts when my buddy rolled his TJ at Moab a few years ago and Roger got the rig home for us on his trailer. There is always a smile and a friendly chat from anyone who has a Just Runs decal on their rig.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:59 PM  

SAN DIEGO, CA
Justruns is a great way to get into off roading. You can pick the style and intensity as there is a variety of runs to choose from.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:38 PM  

vegas, nv
i'll have to look you guys up when i come down next. maybe april. going to be down then, depends on if the cherokee is fixed. want to do the squeeze on pinion mt and coyote canyon. had my dodge down in 08, did coyote and up to the squeeze. new nothing about the trail at the time, boy was i in for a surprize.

edit
the squeeze is on pinyon mt. sorry if it wasn't clear.
4 Wheel Drive Club-img_2173.jpg 

Old 02-15-2011, 10:27 PM  

Looks and sounds like fun, next time I'm in town, I'll look you up!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Bookmark this Page!