Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2011, 08:23 AM  

Bristow, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsonol View Post
Not in the military, but the personnel here are awesome. Have had the pleasure of working for quite a few of the local military families and they are always respectful and awesome customers. I think San Diego is blessed for having the military presense that it has.
Thank you!

Old 01-21-2011, 06:11 PM  

san diego, ca
im not in the military but have a few friends that are as well as both my grandfathers who are retired vets. this area would be pretty small if the military wasnt here. we have pendleton, miramar, and 32nd st so the military presence is huge and i appreciate every single one of them who fight for my freedom

Old 01-27-2011, 06:24 PM  

Marine myself, on Pendleton obviously. im so glad i lucked out and got stationed here.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:40 AM  

ET3(SS) reporting. Originally Russian from NYC, love San Diego, looking forward to building a home here.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Bookmark this Page!