Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Click Here to Login

Old 11-01-2010, 03:55 PM  

Rancho Bernardo, CA
If you are so inclined, get on one of the brewery tours and see several of the best breweries in the world in one day. We are truly blessed in that area.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:24 PM  

San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastormarcos View Post
USS Midway is great too. I can't believe I forgot that.
I've been wanting to check that one out with a stop at the Fish Market. Yum!

Old 11-16-2010, 04:12 PM  

Rancho Bernardo, CA
Legoland is fun, but really only for smaller kids. You would feel ripped off if you paid for kids much older than 8 or 9.
Also, the sea life aquarium is a joke. Go to the Birch Aquarium at Scripps for a better one for less.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:34 PM  

San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Help me out with more that are in the area.
Definitely the Wild Animal Park. It's the breeding area for the zoo, and is a much, much bigger facility.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:59 PM  

Wildomar, CA
One weird bit of history. In the 20s or 30s the then leader of the Jehovah Witnesses built a house in San Diego with donations because his health was bad and couldn't handle the cold winters of New York. He claimed he was building it for when the biblical patriarchs Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob are resurrected. Of course, this guy, Rutherford, would conveniently take care of the house while waiting for them to come back. The house is still being lived in somewhere in San Diego. Its called Beth Sarim. I'm sure a Google search would bring up the info.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:34 AM  

Glendora
If you like people watching, or smoking herbs ( ) then you gotta check out Ocean Beach. Most laid back city I've ever been to.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Bookmark this Page!