Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-11-2011, 11:17 AM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
San Diego next week

Me and the GF are going to SD monday afternoon and leaving thursday afternoon next week.

We want to stay in a cheap cheap cheap motel/hotel between the Zoo and Sea World. Recommendations? My only requirements is it's a place where I won't have to shoot anyone or worry about my Jeep overnight.

Old 04-11-2011, 01:32 PM  

cheap hotel = worry about your jeep. Some of the hotels offer 24 hour valet parking, where you can park the jeep close by the valets, but you won't find them at a cheap hotel.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
Well I guess I'll just empty the compartments, doors unlocked and the soft top down.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:27 PM  

Just be aware that many jeeps, including one of our own JF moderators, lost his jeep most likely to someone who doesn't speak English, since the border is not to far away.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:42 AM  

san diego, CA
Stay at the ocean beach motal.

Ocean Beach Hotel | San Diego, CA 92107

it's not nearly as nice as the website tries to make it but it is located right on the beach and OB has a ton of bars and restaurants and is near everything. Stay on I-8 until it ends.

I might even come buy you a beer.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:10 PM  
Zoe-nuh-jeep

Suck Vista, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Just be aware that many jeeps, including one of our own JF moderators, lost his jeep most likely to someone who doesn't speak English, since the border is not to far away.
That's cool, I don't have an emotional attachment to this particular Jeep so invitation is on the table for anyone that wants my insurance to buy me a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbolty View Post
Stay at the ocean beach motal.

Ocean Beach Hotel | San Diego, CA 92107

it's not nearly as nice as the website tries to make it but it is located right on the beach and OB has a ton of bars and restaurants and is near everything. Stay on I-8 until it ends.

I might even come buy you a beer.
Thanks alot. We actually changed our minds and are heading up to LA but decided on SD for next month, I'll keep this (and you) in mind.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:11 AM  
Easily amused

Santee, California
Can't believe you opted out of a trip to SD for LA.
Especially with an offer from Jbolty hookin' up to by you a beer.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Diego
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.