Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2010, 01:02 PM  
Hondo78

Wilsonville, Oregon
Best lunch on the Peninsula

Hello all, I am a newbie to this site and just want to share my pic for the best lunch near Palo Alto CA. Harry's Hof Brau on El Camino Real in Redwood City. Many choices good value, something for the veggie lovers as well. It is also right next door to a Shelby Cobra Sales firm for the after lunch tire kicking.

Enjoy

Old 10-28-2010, 11:18 AM  

Cotati, California
The hof brau in Novato is also great place to stop. Love the double dipped turkey sand.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:50 PM  

Alameda, Ca.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan9727 View Post
The hof brau in Novato is also great place to stop. Love the double dipped turkey sand.
Cool! Thanks as next year the first weekend in November i'll be up there for the annual all British motorcycle gathering. It was super by the photos sent to me from this years event. I'll also add this as a must eat place, thanks and Prost.....=o&o>......

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Bookmark this Page!