Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-09-2011, 03:04 PM  

san diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyler View Post
I completely agree. Worse yet is when landlords won't pay to put dishwashers in their units and say it's because "most people don't like them."

After trying it out, I flatly refuse to live anywhere without a dishwasher.
Problem solved.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:41 PM  

Santa Rosa, CA.
Really Air conditioning here in the Bay Area? I grew up in Terra Linda and Novato nobody I knew had A/C including my parents. I live currently in Santa Rosa. One place I lived in here had A/C I never turned it on. My Current house does not have A/C. I lived in Las Vegas 10 years. I had and used A/c there daily in the summer! But I had friends that did not have A/C even in Las Vegas.
In and around the bay area I have lived in Terra Linda, Novato, Santa Rosa, Geyserville, Petaluma, Mountain View, Carmel, Monterey, Morgan Hill, and San Jose. None of these absolutely needed A/C to me. Too few of truly hot days to warrant the expense I feel. But that's just my opinion.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.