Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Click Here to Login

Old 08-30-2010, 11:54 AM  

Petaluma, Ca, California
Petaluma school fundraiser: Take a ride on the Kool Monster bus

Now through Sept 9th there is a Monster school bus called the kool bus that is giving rides for a donation starting in the parking lot of Plaza North (Kmart). Proceeds benefit the Petaluma school district.

Old 09-26-2010, 04:17 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I hope that your event went well, and hopefully some people saw it on here and came through! I'm currently stationed in Oahu, so I couldn't make it - but I used to live in the area, and I absolutely would've come through if I had the chance!

Please, keep posting events in your area on here - it's a great way to advertise to people in your area!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-28-2010, 11:15 AM  

Cotati, California
Yep, seen the bus, was too busy to stop with the kids, however I told them yes we would ride it for sure. But it left before we got a chance, same thing happened when it was in Rohnert Park. So to make good on my promise to the kids, I found their web page, located their current location in Vallejo and made the trip. Was Kool, but not worth the trip there and back.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Bookmark this Page!