Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 09:57 AM  

San Ramon, CA
The Vine in Livermore is a pretty nice place. They recently (2-3 years ago) remodeled everything. Since then, they have started serving beer, as well as brining in food from next door (Zephyr Grill). They do a midnight showing of Rocky Horror every once in a while (maybe once a month). And, they generally carry more "artsy", hard-to-find films.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:59 PM  

Regal Cinema in Dublin. The area is nice along with the crowds.

Compared to many other close theaters to me (San Leandro - Bay fair, Hayward - B Street, and Union City - union Landing) I have a much more pleasant experience here. Its large so if your looking for a small place it isn't for you.

Old 12-17-2010, 02:16 PM  

San Ramon, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnuts View Post
Regal Cinema in Dublin. The area is nice along with the crowds.

Compared to many other close theaters to me (San Leandro - Bay fair, Hayward - B Street, and Union City - union Landing) I have a much more pleasant experience here. Its large so if your looking for a small place it isn't for you.
I like the Regal in Dublin also. It has lots of screens so most everything is playing there. Plenty of places to eat within steps of the theater, and it's a very safe area even very late at night. Other local favorites include Blackhawk Theater, and Crow Canyon.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:54 PM  

sf, ca
The Shattuck has cool seating love seats Bean bags ect in some of theaters. One block from bart station
Old 02-17-2011, 11:30 PM  

I'd have to say Vine Cinema in Livermore. Movies, food, beer and wine! It's a great atmosphere and just a couple of blocks down from Livermore's downtown!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Francisco
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads