Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-01-2010, 12:12 PM  

Campbell, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgullotta View Post
Score, I love good stromboli. A little hesitant though as I seem to be the only Italian in the Bay Area lol. Been pretty disappointed with most Italian food I've found around here (being from the NYC area), however Giovanni's on Lawrence Expressway is good pizza.
I used to be related, through marriage, to the people that own/run Tony's. They are definitely old school Italian and the Stromboli is the BOMB. Too bad I divorced my way out, I have to send others over there if I want some of the good stuff.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:16 AM  

Sunnyvale, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaster View Post
I used to be related, through marriage, to the people that own/run Tony's. They are definitely old school Italian and the Stromboli is the BOMB. Too bad I divorced my way out, I have to send others over there if I want some of the good stuff.
wow, that good eh? I'm going to have to swing by today after work and check this out.

Old 11-04-2010, 02:52 PM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
This is making me hungry for stromboli! I'll have to stop by and get some soon. I suppose they do takeout?
Old 12-01-2010, 03:51 PM  

San Jose, CA
+1 on this recommendation. These things are awesome
Old 12-28-2010, 12:29 PM  

San Jose, CA
My family has been frequenting the Monterey Rd. Dimaggio's for years and decided to to the new restaurant called Dimaggio's II in Campbell. Same great taste in the Stromboli, but a little classier decor than the original. The funny thing though is it is in a little strip mall off the beaten path, which doesn't look like it gets much traffic.
If your in the area check out the new location, you will not be disappointed.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.