Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-25-2010, 12:48 AM  

Bay Area, California
pipe tobacco shops

doe anyone know of any pipe tobacco shops or shops that sell pipe tobacco. the one i have been going to in mtn view is decent. but i would like to see more selection's of tobacco

Old 12-05-2010, 09:29 PM  
Supporting Member

San Jose, CA
I don't smoke pipes, but I do buy cigars at a local pipe shop, Mission Pipe. Seems like they have a good selection.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:36 PM  

Bay Area, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemiker View Post
I don't smoke pipes, but I do buy cigars at a local pipe shop, Mission Pipe. Seems like they have a good selection.
ya i have been recommended them, and West Coast Cigars - San Jose - Premium Cigars, Tobacco, Humidors, Cutters, Lighters, and Ashtrays westcoast seems to have a great selection. so ill probably hit both of those soon.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:22 PM  

San Jose, CA
There is also Smoker's Paradise on Union Ave and Camden Avenue. I went there recently to pick up some cigars and noticed the pipe tobacco just as you enter the store.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:02 PM  

san jose, CA
In saratoga off of saratoga ave next to the movie theater theres a shop i go to for cigars. Im pretty sure i've seen pipe tobacco there
Old 01-14-2011, 07:53 PM  

San Jose, Ca
I don't smoke a pipe but I do enjoy a good cigar give Untitled Document he's in located Sacramento but I'm very happy with his selection and service.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > California > San Jose
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads