Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-22-2005, 12:11 PM  
Jello BIafra

Any Dead Kennedy Fans In San Marcos

Just did a cover of "insight" this morning. Its Rad!! Check it out. www.myspace.com/davidwhitbeck
Old 12-22-2005, 12:43 PM  

San Marcos
Not bad. The others sound good too, but I wanna be your dog is missing something that I can't put my finger on. It sounds good, but not quite right somehow. I'll have to dig out the ol' Stooges CDs and give them a listen. I think it might just be missing the rough edges.

What were you playing on Well you needn't?

Too Complex sounded good too, although I don't recognize it. Is that original?

Do yourself a small favor and lose the Dead Kennedys logo on the background of the page, it makes it nearly unreadable. Besides, you're not promoting them. I don't see Ramones stuff all over the Green Day site.

Old 12-22-2005, 01:51 PM  

Too complex is an Original, Im Playing Everything Except Drums on Well you Neednt, Insight Is Awesome and The Stooges song doesnt have drums or Heroine (however you spell it)
Old 12-22-2005, 01:58 PM  

San Marcos
You're playing everything, but what is everything? There are some odd sounds in there.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:11 PM  

Ok, THeres an Upright bass, 2 guitars, a small hand drum, tamborine, and this wierd pot type things with holes in that when you slap your hand over them it makes a water noise. (my friend played the percussion stuff)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.