Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-05-2011, 02:18 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Go fiddle with your AC, I think your noggin is over heated.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:42 AM  

I used to play NTN at Applebee's in San Marcos when it was open, haven't played since. It is good to know that Bikini's offers it. Brit, Sean Patricks has trivia on Monday, Tap Room Tuesday, Pluckers and Treff's on Wednesday, and I'm sure there are more. We went to Pluckers every Wed. for about 2 years, but I haven't been in about 6 months due to the service I got one night. Out of all those listed above, Pluckers trivia is definitely the easiest. The others I listed are ran by Geeks Who Drink (Geeks Who Drink - Trivia Night | Pub Trivia - In a City Near You!) and the content can be pretty insane sometimes. All are fun in their own right.

Old 08-08-2011, 10:38 AM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
I used to play NTN at Applebee's in San Marcos when it was open, haven't played since. It is good to know that Bikini's offers it. Brit, Sean Patricks has trivia on Monday, Tap Room Tuesday, Pluckers and Treff's on Wednesday, and I'm sure there are more. We went to Pluckers every Wed. for about 2 years, but I haven't been in about 6 months due to the service I got one night. Out of all those listed above, Pluckers trivia is definitely the easiest. The others I listed are ran by Geeks Who Drink (Geeks Who Drink - Trivia Night | Pub Trivia - In a City Near You!) and the content can be pretty insane sometimes. All are fun in their own right.

Today is Monday. Thanks, man!
Old 08-08-2011, 12:05 PM  

Sean P's has $2 Texas Drafts, $3 Texas Spirits, $3 Irish Drafts, and $4 Bushmills tonight. Trivia starts @9pm
Old 08-08-2011, 12:14 PM  
What page are you on?

Quote:
Sean P's has $2 Texas Drafts, $3 Texas Spirits, $3 Irish Drafts, and $4 Bushmills tonight. Trivia starts @9pm
Is Shiner a "Texas draft", or is it more expensive like an import like every other bar?

I never understood why Shiner costs more than regular domestics. Hell, the brewery is only a hop, skip, and a jump from here.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:15 PM  

I'm pretty sure if it is brewed in TX, it is included. This would be Shiner, Firemans 4, Rahr & Sons, 512 Wit, and I'm sure there are a few I am leaving out.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:17 PM  
What page are you on?

Quote:
I'm pretty sure if it is brewed in TX, it is included. This would be Shiner, Firemans 4, Rahr & Sons, 512 Wit, and I'm sure there are a few I am leaving out.
LONE STAR?!!!?

hah. guh-ross. Lone Star is only good for the river.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:26 PM  

They don't have 'domestics' (bud, miller, lone star, pearl, coors, etc) on tap anymore, only in bottles. They did that to make room for the pretty bad ass selection they have now.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:42 PM  
What page are you on?

Quote:
They don't have 'domestics' (bud, miller, lone star, pearl, coors, etc) on tap anymore, only in bottles. They did that to make room for the pretty bad ass selection they have now.
Well, good to know. I haven't been there in a while.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:52 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
Is Shiner a "Texas draft", or is it more expensive like an import like every other bar?

I never understood why Shiner costs more than regular domestics. Hell, the brewery is only a hop, skip, and a jump from here.
It used to be the cheap stuff to my understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
LONE STAR?!!!?

hah. guh-ross. Lone Star is only good for the river.
I loved LoneStar back in the day. It was my poor man's beer of choice.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.