Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2004, 05:20 PM  
toadie2004

bass lessons close to campus

Hi, im James Fuentes and im looking to find someone to instruct me on the reading of bass music. I've been playing for a few years, but have yet to learn to read. Any help would be well taken. Thanks
Old 09-12-2004, 06:26 PM  
A2

Check out Mazak Music....I am sure someone there does lessons or knows someone who does....

A2

Old 09-13-2004, 08:02 PM  

I can Read....i play upright at the Highschool. Dont know if your interested.
Old 10-11-2004, 03:45 PM  
Tanner

Re: bass lessons close to campus

Hey James, my name is Tanner If you havn't found a Bass teacher I give lessons. $30/ 1/2 hour or $40./hour. I have a lot of live performace background, A music degree and I have been teaching for 6 years. Blues, swing, rock, begin/interm, I can teach you to read MUsic. I live in San Marcos but can meet you on campos or At your home its up to you. Swain@mail.com or 512-357-1159 home
Tanner
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadie2004
Hi, im James Fuentes and im looking to find someone to instruct me on the reading of bass music. I've been playing for a few years, but have yet to learn to read. Any help would be well taken. Thanks

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!