Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-26-2012, 08:28 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
I ate there right after they opened. Like you said, it was decent but nothing to brag about.
It seems there is no exceptional Mexican food in this town. Everything is on par with everything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immis View Post
You know , If they would close down all the mexican food places in San Marcos it would be easier to lose some weight... yeah but then we would all have to go to a 12 step program for withdrawals !! LOL!
Considering 12 steps in this town would take you to another Mexican restaurant no way it would work.

Old 01-26-2012, 09:30 AM  

If you want some good Mexican food, make your way down to the Schertz area and check out La Tortillita or La Pasadita. Both excellent and reasonably priced. I make the drive down about once a month just to eat at Tortillita.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:43 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
If you want some good Mexican food, make your way down to the Schertz area and check out La Tortillita or La Pasadita. Both excellent and reasonably priced. I make the drive down about once a month just to eat at Tortillita.
I think my wife has family in Shertz.

I'll have to check it out.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:24 PM  

We like the breakfast tacos at La Fonda. Sometimes there's a bit of a wait but worth it!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads