Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 01-30-2008, 11:18 AM  

Clear Spring Apartments on Aquarena Springs Drive

A retired friend, who also dives spring lake, is relocating to San Marcos and thought these apartments would be a convenient location.

Are these college owned/occupied? Anything you could tell me about them would be helpful

Old 01-30-2008, 12:48 PM  

I lived there for three years when I went to SWT. The apartments are huge by normal standards and have old school fixtures as opposed to that plastic crap that molds easily. They are university owned... that never really cramped my style and as far as location, you cannot beat it.....energetically speaking, there was a little funk around the place but perhaps that was due to the turd I was dating at the time. I would advise against living on the bottom floor though...floods and all that.

Old 01-30-2008, 01:11 PM  

jkababy--

Can non-students live there?
Old 01-30-2008, 01:37 PM  

I don't know honestly. Hey all you staffers on here...can laypeople live at the Clear Springs?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!