Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 10-19-2010, 08:53 PM  

Comanche

What is going on with Comanche? San Antonio got completely done and Comanche is just sitting there blocked off still and no work has been done in awhile.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:33 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
SM is slow and kind of backwards, just on observation. I have a friend who lives off of it and he's constantly complaining about the noise they create at 7 am, when they are there. The majority of the time it just sits, equipment and all. So if anyone wants to come join me, we can get it fixed up, just bring your own shovel.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:37 PM  

San Marcos, TX
I think Camanche is taking forever because there is work also to be done with Hopkins, which then TxDot becomes involved. I am not exactly sure on the intricacies, but this was the conversation the other day and how it was explained-partially.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:58 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteo4n6 View Post
I think Camanche is taking forever because there is work also to be done with Hopkins, which then TxDot becomes involved. I am not exactly sure on the intricacies, but this was the conversation the other day and how it was explained-partially.

Next time I'm that direction I'll ask one of the guys what the deal is.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!