Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2007, 08:09 PM  

Congrats Mr. Bose , Mrs Porterfield

Congrats to both of you ! Now lets all put all the BS aside and get to making San Marcos a bigger and better place to live.

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-12-2007, 10:33 PM  

Nappy time!

Yes great job San Marcos! You have re-elected the only council person who sleeps during meetings. Now let?s get all these damn students out of town! Well they can come back when they graduate and are ready to raise families.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:33 AM  

Old 11-13-2007, 08:19 AM  

Norton,

I think you meant to say that the Mayor tried to railroad the convention center above the river, not Bose. He fought against it there. Is this correct?
Old 11-13-2007, 08:45 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm1277 View Post
Yes great job San Marcos! You have re-elected the only council person who sleeps during meetings. Now let?s get all these damn students out of town! Well they can come back when they graduate and are ready to raise families.
What a dumb thing to say CM1277. You know your accusation of Bose sleeping during council meetings are untrue. How many council meetings have you attended where you have seen this? When I watch it on TV I can barely see their faces, let alone tell the level of eye openess they have. Have you heard him snoring during this alleged slumber? BTW, when did you stop beating your wife? My point is, you can make any allegation you want to, but your credibility suffers if you can't provide proof to substantiate your negative attacks. My suggestion; be a positive force of change and earn it the right way, with integrity and honor.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:02 PM  

Old 11-13-2007, 02:58 PM  

Norton,

For accuracy's sake, I don't believe Couch and Jones were on the council to vote on the hotel above Springlake, although both said they were in favor of it there. Aren't we better off with it on the Highway? The real issue is a council willing to sacrifice our river for development. Has anybody followed the Hamilton Pool issue?
Old 11-14-2007, 08:48 AM  

Geez Norton. If you're going to make reckless, divisive, unsubstantiated attacks at least learn how to spell. No wonder you dislike college students so much.

crony
noun
a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
Old 11-14-2007, 05:04 PM  

Careful Norton ! We now have a spelling moderator !! Good Gosh smallaxe, if your going to post , post something worth reading !!

?If you can't convince them, confuse them.?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:43 PM  

>>>>>>>>>>

Closed Thread

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.