Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-30-2005, 10:42 PM  

Dos Flores

Yall need to check this place out- great food, reasonable price!

http://dosflorestexmex.com/

Old 01-14-2006, 01:12 PM  

I went there last night and was really impressed by their menu...they actually have vegetarian enchiladas not just cheese. They were delicious but the salsa could have been better, but the food was so good it really didn't need it.

Old 02-05-2006, 01:39 PM  

I Ate there last night, used the coupons for the enchalada dinner from HEB. 4 of us ate for 3$ a piece, including a big bowl of queso. We gave the waiter a 50% tip cause the deal was so good. Good food, a bit more formal than herberts.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:04 PM  

...and their torts are tasty and huuuuge! Specially @ 4:20:biggrin:
Old 01-18-2009, 07:18 PM  
Unregistered

Simply amazing tortilla soup -- probably the best I've ever had. Wonderful beans. Nice salsa. Chips that you don't have to blot before you eat. My wife loves the chalupas, and as someone reared in southern California, she can be pretty demanding about Mexican food. I had to do a lot of cajoling to have her ty Dos Flores: she thought Herbert's was the be-all and end-all of locally owned Tex-Mex joints here in San Marcos. Now she's a convert. Very informal, very friendly. The staff cares about you and you wind up caring about the staff. Not nearly as hectic as Herberts, but still gets pretty busy during lunch. This is a regular stop now, at least once a week, whether I need it or not.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.