Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-09-2007, 03:17 PM  

El Charro

I love you, I really do. You have the best salsa in town and the food is tasty and cheap but please, please, please clean your bathrooms. Everytime I go I dread using your facilities and God forbid one of my children needs to go. It makes me fear your kitchen is gross too...yes I will keep going but if one loyal customer complains, isn't it enough to, you know, mop the floor or clean the commode or something???? gracias.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:27 AM  

i dono bout their guac... when you order just guac its kinda watery
but byob rocks at a restaurant with cheap tacos

Old 11-16-2007, 12:40 PM  

well I have never had the guac..but the queso rocks! I look I have been sniffing glue out of a paper bag when I finish with it. YUUUUMMMMM....I know its the melted plastic fake orange stuff but I don't care its good as hell. El Charro! Oy! Have you cleaned your bathrooms yet????
Old 11-18-2007, 05:20 PM  

Their homemade tortillas are pretty fabulous, which is always the mark of good Mexican food for me. I haven't had to use their bathrooms...
Old 11-21-2007, 01:45 PM  
XeF

I have only been there once and won't be going back :frown: ... dirty tables, napkins on the floor, and the food not so good...Glad I didn't see the bathrooms!
Old 01-18-2008, 07:37 PM  

what is it about these little places

great food but horrible sanitation.

we now live in a place with a greak little chinese food place

think el charro but asain,

we call it

the dirty Wok

can't stay away
Old 02-27-2008, 10:18 PM  

YUCK!!! I saw them recycle chips and salsa from two different tables. The tables got up and left, the waitress cleared everything off the table but left the chips and salsa. When she saw me watching she picked them up and walked towards the back but then b-lined to the tables in the front and dropped them off. As soon as I saw what she did I got up and left without touching the rest of my food. Should have expected that when I walked in-sooo dirty!

Also noticed her come out of the restroom and dry her hands on her jeans-gross!!!!!!!

Dirty, gross place with bad greasy, bland food. I'm staying with Garcias!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!