Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-21-2011, 02:06 PM  

Eli's Car Repair Shop

I'd highly recommend. I feel that a good car repair place is hard to find. The past couple times I have taken my car in to be fixed I felt like I was taken advantage of, this place was the opposite. They are the first place I have been to that actually had my car fixed by the original estimation time. Not only did they fix my front bumper, but they also buffed out a scratch down the driver;s side of my car, complimentary. Other places charge an arm and a leg for such services.

Went here because it was affiliated with my insurance provider, glad I found it.

Old 03-22-2011, 12:33 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Was it just body work?

Old 03-25-2011, 09:53 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Was it just body work?
Yah I think it's just body work, they handle insurance claims as well.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:57 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I have some body work I need done if I decide to keep my XJ. I'll tell them you sent me if I go.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:06 AM  

Another good honest mechanic shop is Quick Align on Guadalupe here in town. They're not the cheapest shop in town, but they do honest work and stick to the price they quote, no hidden costs etc..

I used to work on cars so I'm pretty savvy, (I'm a web designer by trade now) and they've never done anything shady to me.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads