Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-12-2003, 07:55 AM  

Heating up.

Sounds as though all of the puffs in England are getting to expereince a Texas-type heat wave. Actually Europe is having warmer than usual temps there now, and a friend of mine in Waltrop Germany said it was 98 degrees last week. When I was there last year I didn't recall seeing any A/C units either. Sweaty Germans are unhappy Germans, and sweaty Limeys appear more like melting ice cream than real.

Some say a warm frontal from the Sahara Desert, other say global warming....anyone have any other ideas?

Old 08-14-2003, 02:15 PM  

heh yup

:lol: yah, that is some serious stuff, and i bet it's hurting tourism? Well prolly not....But an article on MSN said that 3,000 ppl have been reported dead due to the heatwave. Wow thats alot w/ 180 deaths in one day for paris.

Forecasters predicted that yesterday the northerly parts would subdue to cooler tempetures.....only time will tell.

Old 05-29-2007, 10:07 PM  

yes got so hot apparently melt icecream trucks even...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads