Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Click Here to Login

Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 AM  

Help in apartment hunting!!

My son and I are coming down to San Marcos to get enrolled and find an apartment/condo. Any suggestions for housing would be greatly appreciated as we don't know where to start.
Thank you!

Old 05-31-2011, 12:23 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
stay away from the college-type housing. Stay away from Sagewood as well as it is 24/7 party party party. ugh. Anything that offers a 4/4 for 400$ is 400$ per room, per person. And you live with strangers. DONT do it. I did this at the Zone and was assaulted by my roommate (he broke my wrist) and they made ME move. He also stole my TV while living with him, put his fist through my laptop, and took my whole bottle of pain killers. Chump.

The Zone is horrible.

I just found a house through CBI Management. Carol 512-353-1125

Old 05-31-2011, 03:33 PM  

Thanks Britney, We'll give Carol a call.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:55 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Avoid the Villas at Willow Springs like the plague. I've had nothing but issues with them.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:49 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
I was gonna google all the apartments here and weed out the awful ones for her, but there are far too many.

potluck, if they off roommate assistance, RUN!

At the zone, the people above us would party during the week until like 4am sometimes. The police don't care. People never had their dogs on a leash. I would warn people "My dog is not dog-friendly, please get your dog away from us." their response? "I suggest you get a different dog." you know what i suggest? you obey the leash laws. gah.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:02 PM  

Best deal in town is probably Autumn Chase.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:03 PM  

Autumn Chase is his first choice from what he's seen online. It's the first place we're looking at and hopefully it will be a good fit. Do you think it is safe and not too much of a party atmosphere?? Mom asking!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > San Marcos
Bookmark this Page!